AGE – 7+
PRICE: £39 per month
How Do I Sign Up
Click to Parent Portal Link (above), register as the parent/guardian, then add your child as a student to your account. Once you’ve done that you can book onto our intermediate program (gymnasts must have progressed from the beginners program, if a gymnast doesn’t meet the criteria they will be moved into our foundation program straight away).
We have an app! Once you have created your account you can download the iClass Pro app from your App Store. When you have downloaded the app the organisation name is MAG. If you can’t access your account through the app then click the forget password link to be sent a reset password link.
|Monday||16:00 – 17:30||17:30 – 19:00|
|Tuesday||16:00 – 17:30||17:30-19:00||19:00-20:30|
|Wednesday||16:00 – 17:30||17:30 – 19:00||19:00 – 20:30|
|Thursday||19:00 – 20:30|
|Saturday||09:00 – 10:30||10:30 – 12:00|
SESSION LENGTH – 1 Hour 30 minutes
Gymnasts who have developed from our Foundation level, or who have shown instant potential in our taster sessions will be placed in the Intermediate group.
Gymnasts will have the opportunity to learn progressive skills, such as, round off, rolls to handstand, flick preps, Handspring preps, Vault preps and so on. Conditioning, strength, and flexibility are included as they are an integral part of gymnastics and the safe progression of skills.
HOW WE USE: BG Proficiency Awards and Trampoline Awards
Efficient use of the Awards Schemes should encourage participation, effort and give an accurate picture of progress.
- We use our experience and knowledge of Gymnastics to make BG Awards Schemes work effectively for the gymnasts.
- We pass all elements of the Awards to aid smooth progression. These elements will need to be consistently achieved before each element is passed.
- Each gymnast has his/her achievements recorded on their individual progress sheet.
- We will be happy to answer your questions about the BG Awards Schemes and Trampoline Awards.
- British Gymnastics annual membership is required. The membership is a requirement for participation. Due to data protection regulations, you must complete this registration yourself on the British Gymnastics website. (https://register.british-gymnastics.org/gymnet/register/registerstart)