AGE – 4+
PRICE: £39 per month
|Monday||16:00 – 17:30||17:30 – 19:00|
|Tuesday||19:00 – 20:30|
|Wednesday||16:00 – 17:30||17:30 – 19:00||19:00 – 20:30|
|Friday||16:00 – 17:30||17:30 – 19:00||19:00 – 20:30|
|Saturday||09:00 – 10:30||10:30 – 12:00|
SESSION LENGTH – 1 Hour 30 minutes
Gymnasts who have developed from our Foundation level, or who have shown instant potential in our taster sessions will be placed in the Intermediate group.
Gymnasts will have the opportunity to learn progressive skills, such as, round off, rolls to handstand, flick preps, Handspring preps, Vault preps and so on. Conditioning, strength, and flexibility are included as they are an integral part of gymnastics and the safe progression of skills.
You can choose to come once a week or more (5% discount on the second class). We also offer a 5% second child discount. Subsequent children (3rd child onwards) would be 10% discount.
HOW WE USE: BG Proficiency Awards and Trampoline Awards
Efficient use of the Awards Schemes should encourage participation, effort and give an accurate picture of progress.
- We use our experience and knowledge of Gymnastics to make BG Awards Schemes work effectively for the gymnasts.
- We pass all elements of the Awards to aid smooth progression. These elements will need to be consistently achieved before each element is passed.
- Each gymnast has his/her achievements recorded on their individual progress sheet.
- We will be happy to answer your questions about the BG Awards Schemes and Trampoline Awards.
- British Gymnastics annual membership is required. The membership is a requirement for participation. Due to data protection regulations, you must complete this registration yourself on the British Gymnastics website. (https://register.british-gymnastics.org/gymnet/register/registerstart)
Please call 0161 707 0895 for enquiries (limited spaces)