AGE : 4+
PRICE: £43.50 per month
|Tuesday||16:00 – 18:00||18:00 – 20:00|
|Wednesday||19:00 – 21:00|
|Thursday||16:30 – 18:30||18:30 – 20:30|
|Friday||19:00 – 21:00|
|Saturday||12:00 – 14:00|
SESSION LEGHTH: 2 Hours
Gymnasts who have developed from our Intermediate level, or who have shown instant potential in our taster sessions will be placed in the Advanced group.
Gymnasts will continue working towards the Advanced BG proficiency BRONZE, SILVER and GOLD Awards, as well as our Bars and Tumble Awards.
This is a building block from the Preparation skills learned in our Intermediate sessions. Gymnasts will continue to learn progressive skills, such as connecting skills together; Round-off flick; handspring-front Salto; free cartwheel, and so on. Conditioning, strength, and flexibility are included as they are an integral part of gymnastics and the safe progression of skills.
You can choose to come once a week or more (5% discount on the second class). We also offer a 5% second child discount. Subsequent children (3rd child onwards) would be 10% discount.
HOW WE USE: The BG Proficiency Advanced Awards and our Bars and Tumble Awards.
Efficient use of the Awards Schemes should encourage participation, effort and give an accurate picture of progress.
- We use our experience and knowledge of Gymnastics to make BG Awards Schemes work effectively for the gymnasts.
- We pass all elements of the Awards to aid smooth progression. These elements will need to be consistently achieved before each element is passed.
- Each gymnast has his/her achievements recorded on their individual progress sheet.
- We will be happy to answer your questions about the BG Awards Schemes and Trampoline Awards.
- British Gymnastics annual membership is required. The membership is a requirement for participation. Due to data protection regulations, you must complete this registration yourself on the British Gymnastics website. (https://register.british-gymnastics.org/gymnet/register/registerstart)
Please call 0161 707 0895 for enquiries (limited spaces)