We have had to make some changes to our Parent & Child Fun Classes in order for the open sessions to go ahead. Please read carefully below as bookings for Parent & Child Fun Classes will now be online only and you are unable to pay upon entry.
AGE – Under 4.5 years
PRICE – £5 per session
WHEN – Monday to Friday (each day).
Session Duration: 45 minutes
One adult per child only. If 2 children are attending then 2 adults can attend/supervise.
Limited Spaces available: 16 places per session
Our Parent & Child Fun sessions are structured sessions in a safe and friendly environment, under the supervision of a qualified coach.
- These sessions are held on our recreational floor and main floor area.
- These sessions run Monday-Friday from 09.15–10:00am, 10:15-11:00am or 11:15am-12:00pm from April 12th 2021.
- These sessions cater for children under the age of four.
- These sessions are for boys and girls.
- Sibling discount is not available.
- Refunds for missed sessions are not possible, as each booking takes a place away from the limited spaces on offer.
Please note the regular play gym style sessions (free roam) will replace the current structured sessions from May 17th 2021. We will provide further details closer to the time and follow government guidelines.
How Do I Sign Up
Click the Parent Portal Link (above), register as the parent/guardian, then add your child as a student to your account. Once you’ve done that you can book onto our Parent & Me Fun sessions.
We have an app! Once you have created your account you can download the iClass Pro app from your App Store. When you have downloaded the app the organisation name is MAG. If you can’t access your account through the app then click the forget password link to be sent a reset password link.
We look forward to seeing you all soon! 🙂
Covid-19 Measures Taken
- Upon arrival a contactless machine will take your temperature and a child’s temperature. High temperatures, above 38C will result in no entry.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located at several points within MAG.
- Please respect each others space upon arrival.
- No food/juice is permitted in the gymnastics play area. We have a cafe area that will be able to accommodate.
- Gym equipment is sanitised in between Parent & Child Fun sessions
- Face coverings for adults are optional.
- During the session, social distancing is not possible to enforce with children under the age of 4.5 years. We ask parent/guardians to respect each others space where possible.
- Parent & Child Fun spaces available have been limited to 16 children per session.