PRICE: £32.50 per month
How Do I Sign Up
Click to Parent Portal Link (above), register as the parent/guardian, then add your child as a student to your account. Once you’ve done that you can book onto our foundation program (beginners class).
We have an app! Once you have created your account you can download the iClass Pro app from your App Store. When you have downloaded the app the organisation name is MAG. If you can’t access your account through the app then click the forget password link to be sent a reset password link.
|Monday||16:00 -17:00||17:00 -18:00||18:00 – 19:00|
|Tuesday||16:00 -17:00||17:00 -18:00||18:00 – 19:00|
|Wednesday||16:00 -17:00||17:00 -18:00||18:00 – 19:00|
|Thursday||16:00 -17:00||17:00 -18:00||18:00 – 19:00|
|Friday||16:00 -17:00||17:00 -18:00||18:00 – 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 – 10:00||10:00 – 11:00||11:00 – 12:00||12:00 – 13:00|
SESSION LENGTH: 1 Hour
Gymnastics is a sport for all, and the foundation class is a perfect preparation for long-term participation in gymnastics and develops life skills in a fun and safe environment led by our British Gymnastics (BG) qualified coaches.
Our classes start at the age of 4 and provide opportunities for everyone, regardless of ability or experience. Our aim is to enable every child to develop skills in the right way using various types of gymnastics equipment. Children can learn a range of basic skills such as; rolling forwards and backward, cartwheels, shoulder stands, teddy bear rolls and so on, as well as developing the skills which they already possess. Conditioning, strength, and flexibility are included as they are an integral part of gymnastics and the safe progression of skills.
You can choose to come once a week or more (5% discount on the second class). We also offer a 5% second child discount and 10% discount for any subsequent children.
HOW WE USE: BG Proficiency Awards and Trampoline Awards
Efficient use of the Awards Schemes should encourage participation, effort and give an accurate picture of progress.
- We use our experience and knowledge of Gymnastics to make BG Awards Schemes work effectively for the gymnasts.
- We pass all elements of the Awards to aid smooth progression. These elements will need to be consistently achieved before each element is passed.
- Each gymnast has his/her achievements recorded on their individual progress sheet.
- We will be happy to answer your questions about the BG Awards Schemes and Trampoline Awards.
- British Gymnastics annual membership is required. The membership is annual and is a requirement for participation. Due to data protection regulations, you must complete this registration yourself on the British Gymnastics website. (https://register.british-gymnastics.org/gymnet/register/registerstart)