Manchester Academy of Community Gymnastics will be eternally thankful to our founder patrons, those individuals and organisations who have made an extraordinary contribution to the foundation of our Charity, and the development of our Centre.
Manchester Academy of Community Gymnastics relies upon the continued support of individuals and organisations, to ensure that we can provide the best facility possible.
What Benefits Do Patrons Get?
- Acknowledgement of your support through a special Bronze Patron Plaque of honour displayed in the Gymnastics Club in our busy viewing area.
- Use of our Club Logo on your website, e-mails and letterheads and your logo will also be displayed on our website with a direct link to yours.
- Free invitations to our networking events to be held at MAG and other fundraising and non-fundraising events.
- We can provide you with images and quotes showing activities your Company supports for you to use in things like your Annual Reports, quarterly newsletters and the like.
- Regular updates on how your support is benefitting the young people of Salford and Greater Manchester.
How To Become A Patron?
- It costs £1000 per year to be recognised as a Bronze Patron.
- The figure can be paid in one lump sum or monthly via standing order.
- Once you have sent over your logo, your plaque will be created and placed on our wall.